When you have an unlimited car wash club, you can be assured that getting your monthly car wash is no longer a problem you’ll have. Especially if it’s a Bluewave Car Wash membership, it’s no doubt that it can be used and abused to your advantage.
And while the convenience of it all truly does wonders, sometimes we’re left with no choice but to cancel our membership. The good news is that canceling your wave car wash membership is not too complicated.
Read below the different ways on how to cancel wave car wash membership.
Table of Contents
- Ways to Cancel Wave Car Wash Membership
- How Do I Cancel My Tidal Wave Membership?
- Can I Cancel a Subscription Through My Credit Card?
- I Can No Longer Afford the Rate of a Car Wash Membership, What Else Can I Do?
Ways to Cancel Wave Car Wash Membership
Get ready with
- Your phone, tablet, or any device
- Your Paypal account
- Your Email account
1. Cancel through your Apple device
- If the device you use is an Iphone or Ipad, the first thing you have to do is to go on ‘settings.’
- On the upper portion, you will see the Apple id, iCloud, Media & Purchases section just below your name.
- Click on it and click on the ‘Subscriptions’ menu.
- Once you’ve done that, scroll through and find ‘The Wave Car Wash.’
- Click the button that says ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Confirm your cancellation and you’re done.
2. Cancel through your Android device
- If you’re looking to cancel Blue Wave Car Wash membership on your android device, the process is slightly similar.
- Simply go to the Playstore application and click on the hamburger menu icon which is near the search bar.
- Find ‘subscriptions’ and click on it.
- Look for ‘The Wave Car Wash’ on the list, and click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
After canceling your subscription, why you’ve decided to cancel will be asked and a list of options will be presented to you as a response.
You can choose whichever reason it may be and you can also choose to decline to answer. After that, your membership is officially cancelled.
3. Cancel in person
A lot of people prefer other ways to cancel their membership, especially those who aren’t as techy and don’t have the time to explore their devices.
Luckily, you have another option which is to cancel your membership in person. If you’re one of those people, this is going to be a lot easier for you.
Just go to your local Blue Wave Car Wash, talk with a team member or just go to any customer service in the place that you can find and ask how to discontinue your membership.
They will then assist you and you will have to wait several days to process your membership cancellation.
How Do I Cancel My Tidal Wave Membership?
When it comes to Tidal Wave Auto Spa, canceling your membership is easy as 1,2,3. The different ways you can cancel your membership are limited to only two.
It’s easy since it can be done online and of course, in person. If you prefer to cancel your subscription online, their online website is the place to go.
1. Cancel online
- To do this, simply go on their website and click on the ‘Manage Your Club’ button on the upper right. On the boxes presented click, ‘I want to Change/End My Club Plan.’
- Fill out the questions which ask which location you originally joined. Select the plan you’re currently subscribed to and select ‘End My Plan.’
- Choose your reason for leaving in the options available. Once you’re done selecting your reason, an offer will pop up suggesting their unlimited club plans starting at a very low cost.
- If you decide to change or upgrade your plan instead, select the ‘Yes’ button. If you’re firm with your decision on discontinuing, click on ‘No.’
- You will be asked if you know your Fastpass ID, if yes, you will be forwarded to another link which will discontinue your plan.
If not, fill out the necessary information such as your name, phone, vehicle model, vehicle color, etc.
- Once done, just click on submit and your subscription is finally canceled.
2. Cancel in Person
To cancel in person, the process is similar to any Tidal Wave cancel service for every branch.
Just visit the local branch you usually go to, find any person of service that can help you, and say that you want to cancel your membership.
The corresponding personnel will attend to your needs and will guide you through the process.
The cancellation will be processed for up to 7 days and after, your subscription is officially put to an end.
Can I Cancel a Subscription Through My Credit Card?
A credit card is used in getting started with your membership. However, when it comes to canceling your membership, as of now, there are no experiences of users that have used their credit card in canceling.
You can cancel online or in person. This will automatically put your automatic payments to stop.
I Can No Longer Afford the Rate of a Car Wash Membership, What Else Can I Do?
If you still want to continue on with your membership but you’re having trouble with sustaining the payment, you can check out the different wave wash prices that will best fit your budget.
Some membership prices only go as low as $20 a month. To do this, you can search for ‘nearest car wash near me’ and go to the car wash and directly inquire.
If you don’t have the time to go all the way there, you can go on their website, check out all their prices, and change your plan.
If the monthly is still a handful for you despite the lowest offer, another option is to just ditch the car wash membership and go to a car wash without the unlimited washes.
This is great since you can have the option to wash your car on your own during months you don’t have the budget to let someone do it for you.
Many car washes such as Lacey Car Wash & Quik Lube get the job done without the need of a membership. If you’re lucky, you can even get coupons that will help you save up.
In addition, check out this guide for more ways to cancel Zips car wash membership easily right here.
Those are how to cancel wave car wash membership. It can sometimes be awkward but if the situation calls for it, it’s only necessary. The bright side is that canceling your membership is never a hassle.
If you have friends who are planning to cancel their car wash membership but have no idea where to start, share this post to help them out.